How to Fold a Menstrual Cup: The Roll Up Fold
Having difficulty getting your menstrual cup to open? Maybe the insertion process is too difficult? No problem! Today we have a new fold for you: The Roll Up menstrual cup fold! Let’s investigate the pro’s and con’s of this fold.
The pros of using the Roll Up fold include:
- Pops open easily – Similar to the C/U fold, the Roll Up fold pops open easily once inserted correctly. If not fully opened, just wiggle the cup around slightly until the seal is complete.
- Fun to do – You may have fun just folding and manipulating the shape of your cup into the shape.
The cons of using the Roll Up fold include:
- Not good for beginners – this fold isn’t as compact as other folds, and may be more difficult to insert for a first time user.
- The mouth of the cup does not become as narrow as other folds – some women may not find this fold comfortable.
- Possible sealing issues – some women report this fold may not fully open up, and could cause leaking issues.
Ready to learn how to do the Roll Up fold? Take a look at the video below for a quick tutorial!
Which is your favorite fold? Do you know a fold we didn’t list above or mention in the video? Let us know! Join the discussion in the comments below, or find us on Facebook!
Don’t forget to visit us online at SckoonCup.com! Your period should be a breeze, and with SckoonCup, an internally worn menstrual cup, it will be. Discover a clean, effective alternative to tampons or disposable pads. Made from FDA approved soft medical-grade silicon, it’s safe, reusable, environmentally friendly, and pretty, too!