SckoonCup engineered for functionality and unparalleled comfort, Sckoon menstrual cup keeps your period simple, clean and worry-free. Its unique suction holes mold smoothly to the wall for comfort, easy-to-clean, and leak-free assurance. Its smooth, ridge-free construction promises little to no feeling when in use.
SckoonCup's Superior Features :
No seams, a smoother rim, and no writing inside or out, for comfort and faster clean-up. - High capacity, angled suction holes, and aesthetically pleasing. - A slimmer, softer stem for your comfort, with a solid design to make insert/removal & cleaning simple.
• Medical-grade silicone
• Made in USA. FDA cleared and registered.
• Comes with a 100% organic cotton pouch
Why SckoonCup is BEGINNER's CHOICE Menstrual Cup?
- Softest Menstrual Cup.
- Easy to Insert and Remove.
- Easy to pop open.
- Easy to clean.
- Comfortable smooth surface.
- No seems No irritation No sensation.
- Flexible No Poking stem bends with your body.
- Angled to the rim suction holes for maximum capacity.
- Durable one-piece mould design last for years.
- No Harsh Chemicals BPA & Latex Free.
- Made in the USA, Fda Cleared and Registered.
- Made of FDA approved USA Medical Grade Silicone.
- For women of all ages, even those with lower cervix!
- Earth-friendly organic cotton carry-pouch.
- Original Design in the USA 3 years research and development.
- By Sckoon Organics, NYC Organic Brand since 2001.
- Do not hold back, stay active with SckoonCup, swim, dance, bike, hike & have fun.
First made in the USA with Medical Grade Silicone + Only durable single-piece menstrual cup+ 3 years research + FDA approved and registered = SckoonCup will change your hygiene experience forever.
Size 1: Small, for women who haven't previously given birth vaginally. Capacity 23ml, SckoonCup size 1 is 1.6 inches in diameter, 1.6 inches in cup length, and the stem is 1.2 inches for a total length of 2.8 inches.
- Size 2: Large, for women who have given birth vaginally. Capacity 30ml, SckoonCup size 2 is 1.8 inches in diameter, 2.0 inches in cup length, and the stem is 0.8 inches for a total length of 2.8 inches.
SckoonCup is easily and painlessly inserted like a tampon. Due to the cup’s positioning lower in the cervix, SckoonCup can be comfortably used throughout the day with no sensation from the cup or its stem.
SckoonCup gently seals to the internal walls of your vagina, staying secure and providing you with a care-free, leak-free period in the face of any activity.
When removing SckoonCup, do not pull on the stem, but rather use the stem as an aid with the grips on the bottom of the cup. Gently squeeze the bottom of the cup to break the air seal, and remove.
- How to Choose
Size does matter: How to find the right menstrual cup size
Size 1: Small, for women who haven’t given birth vaginally. Normal to Medium Flow.
Size 2: Large, for women who have given birth vaginally or cesarian. Medium to Heavy Flow.
Not all uteruses, vaginas, and cervixes were created equal; Menstrual cup sizing is not black and white. At SckoonCup we have our sizing guidelines, but that does not mean that our guidelines will work for everyone. In fact, we know that our cup won’t fit every single person who menstruates. No menstrual cup company, tampon company, etc. can claim to fit 100% of all people who menstruate!
Here are some basic rules when it comes to SckoonCup menstrual cup sizing.
Most people who order SckoonCup menstrual cup size 1 will fit some to most of these guidelines:
- Have not had a vaginal birth
- Usually under 30ish (if not had vaginal birth)
- First time users
- Young people and teenagers who have not had a vaginal birth
- People who are virgins
- People who are fit, do yoga, Pilates, and may have strong pelvic muscles
- If you have bladder sensitivities and need a smaller cup
- Fits people who have both a “lower” or “high” cervix location
- Have a medium/heavy to light flow
- Are worried because you have a “hanging” cervix
SckoonCup size 1 is 1.6 inches in diameter, 1.6 inches in cup length, and the stem is 1.2 inches for a total length of 2.8 inches. SckoonCup size 1 can hold 23ml of fluid.
Most people who order SckoonCup menstrual cup size 2 will fit some or most of these guidelines:
- Had a vaginal birth
- Over 30ish (even if you have not had a vaginal birth)
- Plus sized individuals may benefit from a size 2
- People who have a very heavy flow may like the size 2
- People who need a larger cup but not a “longer” cup because of a lower sitting cervix
SckoonCup size 2 is 1.8 inches in diameter, 2.0 inches in cup length, and the stem is 0.8 inches for a total length of 2.8 inches. SckoonCup size 2 can hold 30ml of fluid.
By using SckoonCup you can often collect double to quadruple as much fluid than you can when using a tampon!
Facts to consider when buying a menstrual cup
As stated previously, not all reproductive organs were created equal. With that said, there are some common traits that happen within the average 21-45 day cycle. You maybe surprised to learn 21-45 days is actually in the normal range; 28 days is just an average. (Source via womenshealth.gov).
The cervix and length
Your cervix is the entrance to your uterus. You may notice that your cervix travels up and down. The body menstruates and has a cycle revolving around ovulation (the time you are most likely to conceive). The cervix tends to sit higher then drops right before ovulation. During ovulation the cervix drops lower for a better chance of conceiving.
Many people notice that their cervix sits lower during menstruation. If your cervix sits low during menstruation then a longer cup like many of the competitors sell, may not fit you correctly. We specifically design our cups to fit people who have a low or high cervix.
When inserting your menstrual cup, you want to make sure that the cup is not going past the cervix or sitting right next to it. As you can see if the cup is too long then it’s going to feel crammed and may sit too low, giving you the sensation like the cup could fall out.
Your body type and the size selection
If your body type is slim, fit and toned, most likely you have strong pelvic muscles, and in that case, you may want to use size 1 even if you have had a vaginal birth. On the other hand, if your pelvic muscles are more relaxed, you may want to select size 2 regardless of your experience.
Soft menstrual cups vs. stiff menstrual cups and the strength of your pelvic muscles
You may see different menstrual cup companies stating that their cup is either soft or stiff/firm. There are a few reasons for soft and firm menstrual cups. We have pelvic muscles and over time those muscles start to lose some of the “tightness” or tone. Kegel exercises can help to improve the muscle tone, which can help menstrual cup users. Some people complain about how other cups are too soft and won’t pop open when inserted (these people may have very toned pelvic muscles or maybe a virgin). Other’s complain that a cup maybe too stiff, uncomfortable, and “hang” too low (this can often happen after childbirth).
Here at SckoonCup we’ve addressed this common problem. We’ve made a softer cup (the medical grade silicone is soft to the touch) and the cup has medium squishiness. The rim of our menstrual cup is firmer; therefore popping open is usually never an issue, but our cup is extremely comfortable! You get the best of both worlds with SckoonCup.
|(inches)||Size 1||Size 2||(mm)||Size 1||Size 2|
|Cup Length||1.60||2.00||Cup Length||40||50|
|Stem Length||1.20||0.80||Stem Length||30||20|
|Total Length||2.80||2.80||Total Length||70||70|